The newest addition to our handcrafted bed range measures approximately 102cm x 198cm x 162cm to the tip of the teepee. It comes in two variations. It will fit a standard Australian single sized mattress.
The base frame model has no slats and allows for your mattress to sit directly on the floor, or if you prefer, your child’s mattress can be slightly raised by selecting our slatted option. We suggest the base frame model if you wish to use it as a minimalist cubby house / in a play area, as removing the slats and slat supports from the slatted model will leave visible holes in the timber.
Our raw timber teepee shaped beds can be left in their natural form to help create that Scandinavian feel, or you can paint/stain/varnish it to suit your little one’s decor.
All our beds are handcrafted and individually built, for this reason we ask that you allow up to FOUR WEEKS production time + shipping time.
Outside of Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra Metro Areas? – As Shipping Rates vary please CONTACT US to check what shipping rate applies.
PERTH buyers – We can assemble your new bed too for only $20.00 CONTACT US to arrange.
– This product comes in FLAT PACK form – Assembly takes approximately 15 minutes and requires a 5mm HEX key/Allen Key (Allen Key and instructions provided)
– This product is bare sanded premium pine and is NOT finished with varnish/paint
– It is recommended that this bed be used for its sole purpose of sleeping in. It is not designed to withstand activities that may put extra weight on the frame such us swinging, climbing, hanging etc. Howe and Zo. accept no responsibility from injury that may occur from such activities.
– As the item is handcrafted, slight imperfections in the product may be present due to the nature of working with a natural material; we do not consider these faults.
– Our frames are individually crafted. They are not mass produced in a factory therefore the dimensions can sometimes vary a few millimetres.
– Sustainably sourced New Zealand premium pine and stainless steel fittings are used in the making of this product
– Please allow up to FOUR weeks production time