Our king single sized house shaped bed measures approximately 117 cm x 214 cm x 200cm to the peak. It comes in two variations. It will fit a standard Australian king single sized mattress/ensemble (107 x 204cm).
Our slatted option consists of flat slats made to order. We also offer the base frame model which allows for your mattress to sit directly on the floor, if you prefer, your child’s mattress can be raised by purchasing a king single ensemble base at numerous bed retailers around Australia.
Our raw timber house shaped beds can be left in their natural form to help create that Scandinavian feel, or you can paint/stain/varnish it to suit your little one’s decor.
All our beds are handcrafted and individually built, for this reason we ask that you allow up to SIX WEEKS production time.
Our shipping calculator upon checkout is accurate for MOST locations, if you are unsure that it will be adequate for the distance it needs to travel please CONTACT US for an individualised quote. Local South Lake collection is available free of charge.
– This product comes in FLAT PACK form – Assembly requires two people and takes approximately 20 minutes and requires a 5mm HEX key/Allen Key (Allen key and instructions provided)
– This product is bare sanded premium pine and is NOT finished with varnish/paint
– It is recommended that this bed be used for its sole purpose of sleeping in. It is not designed to withstand activities that may put extra weight on the frame such us swinging, climbing, hanging etc. Howe and Zo. accept no responsibility from injury that may occur from such activities.
– As the item is handcrafted, slight imperfections in the product may be present due to the nature of working with a natural material; we do not consider these faults.
– Our frames are individually crafted. They are not mass produced in a factory therefore the dimensions can sometimes vary a few millimetres.
– Sustainably sourced New Zealand premium pine and stainless steel fittings are used in the making of this product
– Please allow up to SIX weeks production time