Our miniature dolls sized house shaped bed measures approximately 74cm x 49cm x 83cm to the peak. It comes in ONE variation. It will fit a standard pillow as a mattress/bedding or you can get a piece of foam cut to fit.
Our raw timber house shaped beds can be left in their natural form to help create that Scandinavian feel, or you can paint/stain/varnish it to suit your little one’s decor.
All our beds are handcrafted and individually built, for this reason we ask that you allow up to SIX WEEKS production time + shipping time.
– This product comes in FLAT PACK form – Assembly takes approximately 15 minutes and requires a 5mm HEX key/Allen Key (Allen Key and instructions provided)
– This product is bare sanded premium pine and is NOT finished with varnish/paint
– It is recommended that this bed be used for dolls play only. It is not designed to withstand activities that may put extra weight on the frame such us swinging, climbing, hanging etc. Howe and Zo. accept no responsibility from injury that may occur from such activities.
– As the item is handcrafted, slight imperfections in the product may be present due to the nature of working with a natural material; we do not consider these faults.
– Our frames are individually crafted. They are not mass produced in a factory therefore the dimensions can sometimes vary a few millimetres.
– Sustainably sourced New Zealand premium pine and stainless steel fittings are used in the making of this product
– Please allow up to six weeks production time