Our double sized house shaped beds were created to appeal to the inner child in us all. Catering for a larger size mattress, our double bed frame allows everyone the chance to experience a whimsical sleeping arrangement. It comes in two variations. It will fit a standard Australian double mattress.
The base frame model allows for your mattress to sit directly on the floor, or if you prefer, your mattress can be slightly raised by selecting our slatted option.
Our raw timber house shaped beds can be left in their natural form to help create that Scandinavian feel, or you can paint/stain/varnish it to suit your little one’s decor.
All our beds are handcrafted and individually built, for this reason we ask that you allow up to THREE WEEKS production time.
Please CONTACT US for a quote for shipping outside of Perth metro area and interstate. Local South Lake collection is available free of charge.
– This product comes in FLAT PACK form – Assembly requires two people and takes approximately 15 minutes and requires a 5mm HEX key/Allen Key (Allen key and instructions provided)
– This product is bare sanded premium pine and is NOT finished with varnish/paint
– It is recommended that this bed be used for its sole purpose of sleeping in. It is not designed to withstand activities that may put extra weight on the frame such us swinging, climbing, hanging etc. Howe and Zo. accept no responsibility from injury that may occur from such activities.
– As the item is handcrafted, slight imperfections in the product may be present due to the nature of working with a natural material; we do not consider these faults.
– Our frames are individually crafted. They are not mass produced in a factory therefore the dimensions can sometimes vary a few millimetres.
– Sustainably sourced New Zealand premium pine and stainless steel fittings are used in the making of this product
– Please allow up to three weeks production time